Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My journey with bux.to

While I was concern about my future finance, someone in a browser game message me about a money making opportunities by just clicking on ads. At first, I was excited yet full of doubts. Nevertheless, I joined bux.to for fun. As time goes by, I begin to realize bux.to is the biggest and more financial stable PTC (pay-to-click) company.

How you earn:

Earnings example (based on current averages)
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

The above example is based only on 20 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less.

Membership is free of charge. You can find referrals for free but if you find it hard to find referrals, you can purchase them. I have bought 15 referrals for $16.98 as an experiment. I am glad that I have $38 in my account now. I am waiting for the new script to be implemented before I buy a premium and 100 referrals.

I am excited about making some money from bux.to. If you are excited to know how to you can earn such money online, click the banner below.



I will blog more about my experience and journey with bux.to in my subsequent posts. Stay tune. :D

0 comments: