Monday, May 26, 2008

bux.to special updates

bux.to "Amazing Sunday"
Bux.to has recently announced that there will be more ads and special offers available every Sunday. Well yesterday is the first Sunday but I haven't really felt that yesterday is that amazing. Probably I logged in late. I only see 15 ads which occasionally I do see it. We will see how this special stuff goes in the subsequent Sundays.


bux.to new script
The stuffs over at bux.to said that they still need more testing before releasing the new script. I hope it will be released soon. I'm excited about the new script as I'm waiting to invest more.

Payment Issue
bux.to will push to speed up standard and premium members payment.

Bux.to Idol Result is out
The can be found here: bux.to idol results

Bux.to will have its very own payment processor in future
Hopefully payment will speed up further. The address is paybux.com

Other announcements can be found here: announcements

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its been more than 3 months and no updates have been implemented so far, i really wish they can implement this instant payout in the next of couple month